Monday, September 26, 2011

No More Blowing Kisses in the Wind!

Announcing....Alexander "Reed" Simmons

Court went great. They are still working through paperwork as we speak.


These sweet "5 year old" hands will be able to blow as many bubbles as he wishes when Aunt Cassie gets a hold of him!!

And you ask...When will that be?? They have to wait the 10-days to pick him up. That means next Friday they will celebrate at the orphanage, and Reed will then leave for his FOREVER HOME (or he says his big building).

They will have to stay in Kiev for a few days. We are looking at the first of that following week as their return home. I will update later with more details.

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute you did not grow under my heart -but in it. -Unknown

We love you Reed! See you soon, very soon! Aunt Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment